Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'm sitting at the airport waiting to fly to New York to hang out with my sister for a few days before heading to Amsterdam.

I did not realize I would be this nervous.  You know that feeling when you go on a trip that you forgot something.  It is even worse when you are going to be gone for two months and for some reason believe you are going to a third world country where they don't sell shampoo.

I had to pay for my baggage cause it weighs a whopping 65 pounds.  I must somehow fix that situation once I get to New York.

By the way, I'm pretty sure this blog will consist of my vary random thoughts.  But I promise there will be cool pictures to go along with it.  For now I'll just post this picture of a dog who I hope doesn't forget me while I'm gone.

Yes, that is her with a beer can.

1 comment:

  1. Angie, On behalf of Seattle and all of your friends here...we are going to miss you but have yourself a WONDERFUL time!

    ReplyDelete